QLD Government Business Suppor
To keep up-to-date with the latest information on business support in Queensland please visit https://www.business.qld.gov.au/.
Alternatively, you can contact the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 where you can also access financial counselling.
Federal Government assistance information can be found at https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus.
Health advice and information can be accessed at: 13 Health (13 43 25 84).
Current State Government measures include:
- $950 million payroll tax relief – immediate payroll tax refunds will be provided for COVID-19 affected businesses.
- $500 million worker retraining and assistance – to be spent to assist workers who lose their job or income with retraining, job-matching and other help to transition into jobs in the industries that are vital to get Queensland through this crisis.
- $500 million jobs support loans – 12 month interest free loans to help businesses retain employees and maintain operations.
- $1 billion industry support package – to assist large businesses through this period.
- $500 rebate on electricity bills - for all Queensland small and medium sized businesses and sole traders that consume less than 100,000 kilowatt hours. This will automatically be applied to electricity bills.